Entry to the campsite constitutes full acceptance of our campsite regulations
- Upon arrival at the campsite, customers are required to present themselves at the reception with valid identification documents for all crew members.
- The departures and arrivals are regulated according to the time indicated, campers have the obligation in high season to leave the pitch and the Mini Lodge Tents by 11.00 on the day of departure and the Cottage, the Mobile Homes, Country / Safari Lodge and caravans for rent by h. 10.00 on the day of departure.
- If the departure from the campsite takes place after this time a further overnight stay will be charged for the pitch + people for the pitches and the one-night price for the rented facilities whatever the time of arrival.
- Visitors are not allowed unless authorized by the Management: those admitted must present their identity document.
- Visitors are entitled to two hours’ stay, after which they will have to pay the regular daily fee. They are allowed from 9.00 to 20.00 and must leave the campsite by 23.00.
- The Management reserves, at its sole discretion, not to accept unwanted or surplus campers.
ACCOMMODATION for RENT
- Fixed accommodation such as Cottages, Mobile Homes, Lodge Tents and Caravans for rent are available from 16.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure. Mini Lodge Tents by h. 11
- The cleaning of crockery and cookware is not included, under penalty of an increase of € 20.00.
- The balance of all the structures for rent and the beach service must be paid upon arrival at the campsite.
- Payments can be made in cash, by debit card, credit card and check.
- No animals of any kind are allowed in the rented facilities.
- The pitches are all delimited, numbered and it is indicated if they are for tent, caravan or camper. Tents cannot be mounted on pitches for caravans (unless authorized by the management). The smaller caravans cannot occupy the pitches marked with mt. 7.
- For each pitch only one unit (caravan, camper or tent) is allowed for the addition of verandas, gazebos or other tents must be requested authorization to the management that will apply an additional cost.
- The reservation is accepted with free arrival day and minimum stay of 7 nights and guarantees only the place in the areas available upon arrival. If the stay period is shorter than the booked one, the daily amount including the pitch and the number of people for all the days booked must be paid
- The reservation ensures a pitch that will be chosen upon arrival among the vacant seats, it is not possible to secure a specific place. E ‘, in any case, the faculty of the Directorate, if it deems necessary, fix the place where to be placed the tent, the trailer or the camper.
- At the end of the stay, the camper will have to leave the pitch where he stayed in perfect condition, after having carried out the proper cleaning of the place occupied by him.
- The electrical connection is allowed only with rubber cable according to the EEC standard and must be extended on the ground without crossing the main roads. Extensions and cables must be brought by the guests and are at their full responsibility
- In the case of delayed arrival, the pitch will be kept available until 1 pm on the day after the reservation, after which time, the customer will be considered forfeited, unless otherwise communicated by telephone or written.
- If the customer leaves the pitch or the cottage or caravan for rent before the end of the booked period, he is still required to pay the rate equivalent to the amount due for the stay up to the departure date.
TIMETABLE and CIRCULATION
- Traffic inside the campsite is allowed only for loading and unloading of baggage upon arrival and departure.
- The permitted speed is 10 km / h. Pedestrians have precedence. It is forbidden to play the horn.
- Noises that may disturb the campers’ rest are strictly prohibited from 1 pm to 3 pm and from midnight to 8 am. Therefore, during these hours, it is forbidden to use radio equipment or similar, to form gatherings or noisy meetings, to use the playground and to circulate with motor vehicles. The devices (TV, radio, etc.) must always be kept at low volume, while in the silent hours they must be turned off. Those disturbing will be removed from the Campsite.
- Motorcycles and engines must be driven by hand.
- The gates of the campsite will be closed from 24 to 8, while from 13 to 15 hours entry / exit by car is allowed only from the parking lot.
- From 1 pm to 3 pm and from 8 pm to 8 am it is forbidden to move around the campsite with cars, buses, campers and scooters. This prohibition is also valid for buses, campers and scooters that can only return to the pitch from h. 8 at h. 13 and from h. 15 at h. 20
- In high season, after h. 20 it is no longer possible to assemble tents, verandas or any structure in pitches.
- For each car a pass will be delivered on arrival to be displayed on the car to facilitate checking at the entrance to the campsite. Vehicles must stay in the parking area (unattended)
No responsibility can be attributed to the Camping for any damage caused by third parties or due to bad weather to the vehicles and / or motor vehicles of the campers. It is strictly forbidden to park cars in areas not established by the Management.
- The vegetation present in the campsite is to be considered a naturalistic heritage, therefore it is strictly forbidden to damage, cut or grub plants, dig holes and discharge hot liquids or refuse on the ground. It is forbidden to tend shadowing drapes without the authorization of the Direction
- You are not liable for damages due to the fall of trees, branches or pine cones.
- Water is an important resource and is a collective asset, so we ask to use it with extreme conscience. It is strictly forbidden to pour dirty or soapy water on the ground, caravans and campers must use the appropriate containers for the drains.
- The use of charcoal burners is allowed only in the car wash platform, barbecue area available to guests.
- Fires in any area of the campsite, the beach and the pine forest are strictly prohibited and can be prosecuted by law.
- All wastes that cannot be separated, including organic material, must be stored in the appropriate containers positioned along the central avenue of the campsite. Inside the parking lot are available containers for the collection of paper, glass, plastic and aluminum.
BOOKING & RECEPTION
- Staying at the campsite implies full acceptance of these regulations. Its non-observance may lead to the call or, in serious cases, to the dismissal at the sole discretion of the Management. The latter also reserves the right to make changes or additions to the notes provided for in this regulation.
- Every camper is required to keep his property and to deliver the objects found in the Direction. The Management is not responsible for the sums of money or objects belonging to the guests.
- The reservation is personal, non-transferable and constitutes a free contract between the parties. For high season (25/06-05/09/21), the minimum rate for pitches is two people.
- The minimum stay that can be booked is one week, and, unless otherwise confirmed by our booking office, this confirmation must be written.
- The cancellation of the booking must be done by ordinary mail or electronic postmark. In case of cancellation as our regulation says, the conditions established at the time of booking will be applied and the restitution of the deposit will take place by November 30 of the current year.
- Minors are not allowed unless accompanied by adults for the duration of their stay.
- In the periods of beginning and end of the season, in relation to the number of guests present, some services could be reduced or not working.
- For long stays customers are asked to check with the management, by the end of the month, the presences, the non-compliance will result in the total debit of the presences.
DOGS and CATS in CAMPSITE
- Dogs and cats are allowed only on pitches and must be kept on a leash or in special transport cages.
- Dogs and cats are allowed in some of our rented accommodations: Cottage Petit Trianon, Cottage Petit Chambre and Cottage Club, Safari Lodge, Big Country Lodge Tent and Mini Lodge Tent (Max. 2, paying a surcharge and prior notification at the time of booking).
- Dogs and cats are NOT allowed in the 3 types of Maison (Maison, Maison Chic and Maison Facile) and in the Country Lodge Tents.
- Their owners have the obligation to collect the physiological needs of their animals and make sure that they do not disturb the other guests of the Camping, they must work so that their animal does not invade of other people’s space.
- No-one dogs that growl or bark will not be allowed to stay at the campsite.
- It is not allowed to leave the dogs alone in the pitch.
- The Coast Guard strictly forbids the presence of dogs on the free beach in high season. They can only stay on the beach under the umbrella.
- Any damage caused to third parties and to camping facilities by the animals is the sole responsibility of the owner. It is not allowed to bring animals inside the toilet facilities. It is absolutely forbidden to take a shower to the dogs inside the toilets or the showers on the beach.
- The Management reserves the right to expel without notice anyone who does not respect the Rules for dogs and cats on the campsite.
- Breeds of dogs and animals deemed dangerous or reported by the competent authorities may be, at the discretion of the Management, removed from the Campsite